Today it's time to catch up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I keep making to-do lists each week, but haven't been doing so well at posting them on the blog. I missed last week, and who knows what will happen next week.
To-Do List for 12/1 - 12/7/2020
1. Grassy Creek mystery--finish Step 1, start Step 2 ✔ done
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #11 ✔ done
3. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one brown block almost done
4. Thimbleberries wallhanging--fix border, begin quilting ✔ done
To-Do List for 12/8 - 12/14/2020
1. Grassy Creek mystery--Step 3 ✔ done
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #12 not done
3. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch last brown block not done
4. Thimbleberries wallhanging--continue quilting ✔ done
5. RSC Square Dance--continue joining blocks together ✔ done
I surprised myself by completing Step 3 of the Grassy Creek mystery over the weekend. You can read more about that in yesterday's post. I'm one block behind on the Sewcialites QAL, but it should be easy enough to catch up this week. I haven't touched the Glorified 9-Patch blocks in over a week and need to prep some more. On the Thimbleberries wallhanging, I fixed the wavy border, then pin basted and started quilting, but I haven't gotten very far. Half of the RSC Square Dance blocks are stitched into columns, and I need to lay out the rest of the blocks.
Besides the limited progress on my lists over the last two weeks, I've spent some time on a couple of Christmas projects. One is a gift that I can't show just yet. The other is this little wallhanging that got quilted up yesterday. All it needs now is a trim around the outside edges and a binding. The finished size will be about 10" x 19".
My to-do list for the next week is long, and I don't expect to get through everything, but it should help me stay focused. The first three items are the priorities, and any progress on the rest is a bonus.
To-Do List for 12/15 - 12/21/2020
1. Santa Ho Ho Ho--binding
2. Another secret Christmas gift
3. Thimbleberries wallhanging--continue quilting
4. Grassy Creek mystery--Step 4
5. Sewcialites QAL--make blocks #12 & 13
6. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch last brown block
7. RSC Square Dance--continue joining blocks together
That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.
Julie in GA