Tuesday, December 22, 2020

To-Do Tuesday 12/22/2020

At this time of year, the to-do list is more important than ever, whether it is a list of Christmas gifts. groceries, or quilting projects. Today it's time to catch up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I did very well on last week's lengthy list, with progress on all of my projects except one.

To-Do List for 12/15 - 12/21/2020
1. Santa Ho Ho Ho--binding                                         ✔done
The Santa wallhanging is finished and hanging near the back door. Finished size is 10" x 19".


2. Another secret Christmas gift                                   
✔done
All secret Christmas projects are done (unless I decide to make something at the last minute--it has happened before!)
3. Thimbleberries wallhanging--continue quilting            not done
This project is not going to be completed for Christmas this year.
4. Grassy Creek mystery--work on Step 4                     ✔progress    
All of my units for Step 4 have been stitched; half still need to be trimmed.
        

5. Sewcialites QAL--make blocks #12 & 13                    ✔done     
I am caught up on this block-of-the-week project.


6. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch last brown block                   ✔done  
My yellow and brown blocks are finished, but some need the outer edges trimmed. I have also prepped the parts for four black/grey blocks.
        

7. RSC Square Dance--continue joining blocks together  ✔done
Half the blocks for this quilt have been stitched together.

My list for the next week will be less ambitious, allowing plenty of time to enjoy Christmas, but I still hope to do a little bit of quilting every day.

To-Do List for 12/22 - 12/28/2020
1. RSC Square Dance--finish joining all blocks together
2. Grassy Creek mystery--finish Step 4, begin Step 5
3. Sewcialites QAL--make block #14
4. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one black/grey block 

That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us. 

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you have checked everything off your Christmas to-do lists!

Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. Wow you had a successful week. Love your Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! You did great on your list last week. I love how Ho Ho Ho turned out and how nice that you've got it hanging up already. Ooh, those step 4 blocks look complicated - I'll have to check out that step even though I'm not playing along. Yay for being all caught up on Sewcialites QAL - cute blocks. I wish you and your family a very Happy Holidays. Thank you for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - I hope I can keep up with all my weekly goals next year... You are doing a fantastic job in your projects.
    Hugs and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Ho Ho Ho quilt is great - it looks a little like a Blues Brothers Santa to me! Hope you have plenty of time to sew and enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Ho Ho Ho wall hanging is really cute. Hope you've been able to make really good progress on your To Do list this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...