Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 9/28/14

We had a very busy week at work, but that meant I got to leave early on Friday to make up for some extra time I had put in earlier in the week. It's amazing the difference between getting off at 4:00 p.m. instead of 6:00--so much extra time for quilting! I spent the whole evening, plus part of Saturday getting my heart blocks joined together with sashing and setting triangles. Maybe I can figure out a border today. I will post a photo of the whole quilt tomorrow on Design Wall Monday, but here is a portion of it.


I also finished my scrappy orange hexie star and snowflake for September at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. You can see them on yesterday's post.



Used this week:                           2.375 yards
Used year to date:                   109.0 yards


Stashed this week:                       0  yards
Stashed year to date:               98.0 yards 

Net year to date:   
                   11 yards used  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. What a great heart quilt. I love that it is set on point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart quilt is coming along beautifully. Looking forward to seeing the whole project tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hearts - looking forward to seeing the entire quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet-heart of a quilt! love it...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...