Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 9/14/14

I had another great week of stash usage. Switching around between multiple projects time seems to be working out well for me. I made another pair of pajama pants, added sashing to the Tell It to the Stars mystery quilt, plus remade one of the blocks. I also finished my 8 LeMoyne Star blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, made some sample blocks for a baby quilt, and pulled out an old UFO to use as my leader/ender project.






The only addition for the week was a half-yard piece that I bought from a vendor at the Quilting Live! show yesterday. Here is my new fabric, plus the Seminole-pieced zipper pouch I made in a workshop.



Totals: Rainbow LeMoyne--8 stars           .5 yd. 
Baby quilt--3 sample blocks                     7"
Tell It to the Stars--remake one block       6"
Fall batik pajama pants                         2.5 yd.
Tell It to the Stars sashing                    1.25 yd.
Boston Fiesta--8 blocks                           .5 yd

Used this week:                          5.125 yards
Used year to date:                   105.125 yards


Stashed this week:                       .5  yards
Stashed year to date:               98.0 yards 

Net year to date:   
                   7.125 yards used  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Those pajama pants are a hoot--love 'em! Your LeMoyne Stars looking great ! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pouch you made turned out great, glad you enjoyed the quilt show. Your orange stars look as though they are popping off the background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...