Monday, September 29, 2014

Design Wall Monday 9/29/14

Yesterday I finished the top for my hearts baby quilt. Most of the hearts were made from a layer cake of Moda's "Surrounded by Love" line, and I think that is both the perfect name and the perfect sentiment for this baby quilt. 




This has been a fun little quilt to make, although I did run into some challenges with my sashing and a shortage of fabric for the setting triangles/border. I found a great flannel fabric for the back, so I am ready to get it layered and quilted.

I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! On Friday I will also link up to Let's Make Baby Quilts at Michelle's Romantic Tangle.


Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such a special baby quilt. And you are right... the name is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet quilt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet quilt. I love pinks, not sure why I don't have many. lol Someone will love this quilt when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! It's a perfect quilt for a baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect to me. Such a sweet quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty quilt. I love hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...