Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 9/21/14

It seemed like I spent plenty of time sewing this week, but I didn't use up much fabric. I finished my blue and orange 12" LeMoyne Star blocks, which you can see in yesterday's post. I also finished 16 more blocks for Boston Fiesta, an old UFO that I am using as my leader/ender project.



Used this week:                           1.5 yards
Used year to date:                   106.625 yards


Stashed this week:                       0  yards
Stashed year to date:               98.0 yards 

Net year to date:   
                   8.625 yards used  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling of sewing without using much! Here's to a pleasant and productive week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on using over 100 yards this year. You did really well on using the stash.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...