Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 3/3/13

There was a tiny increase on the yardage used side this week.  I made a hanging sleeve for my Storm at Sea quilt, using 1/2 yard of fabric for it.  That puts me at a total of 10 yards used in just over two months so far this year. That's not very impressive. I need to get in some serious quilting time if I am going to reach my goal of using at least 100 yards by the end of the year.  


Used this week:   .5 yards  
Used year to date:  10 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  7.5 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

3 comments:

  1. Every little bit out helps, but it sure doesn't seem to add up very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hidden 9 patch is so vibrant and your dancing stars quilt is going to be so fun when finished. Can't believe the detail of the pants you are making. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun your dancing stars are. Slow go on the stash is better then no go! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...