Monday, March 18, 2013

Design Wall Monday 3/18/13


There is very little change to my design wall this week.  We have been putting in extra hours at work, and that has eaten up most of my quilting time.  I did put up the center block and some of the squares that surround it for my Scrappy Sampler quilt.  I am considering remaking the block with brighter fabrics--these seem awfully dark to me, especially for the very center of the quilt.




As usual, I will be linking up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Check out all the great inspiration there. 

Julie

4 comments:

  1. I like the dark colors. It is very fall-like and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like the center. If you feel it needs lightening how about adding some medium to light squares in the next go round?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the darker blocks make the center stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those colors. The dark blocks set off the center really well. Overall, the look is warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...