Sunday, March 31, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 3/31/13

My goal for stash usage this year was to use up at least 100 yards of my stash by the end of the year.  Here we are at the end of the first quarter, which means I should be closing in on 25 yards used.  Unfortunately, I am only about half way there.  I will have to get into gear over the next few months if I am going to meet that goal.

The fabric used this week was for my Scrappy Sampler BOM.  This month's assignment was to make the center block, plus frame it with sashing and two rows of 2.5" squares.  I will show it on my design wall tomorrow.  I made the center block twice because I wasn't happy with the first attempt.


Used this week:   1 yard  
Used year to date:  12 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  9.5 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

6 comments:

  1. At least you have more out than in. Using 25 yards a quarter when you have a day job is challenging. You got half way there, so congrats on that. You have to celebrate the small victories.

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that I've used more than has been added. That is an improvement over last year.

      Delete
  2. Your numbers are still showing movement of using your stash in the dimenishing direction, great going. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great. When your usage is more than what has been added, that is a win in my book. I'm still struggling to get there.
    Hope your Easter Day is a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you are in the black. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your on the right track-that 's always good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...