Monday, March 11, 2013

Design Wall Monday 3/11/13

We had the monthly meeting for our Scrappy Sampler BOM on Saturday, and I have been working on my "homework" for next month.  Our assignment is to make the 12" center block for the quilt, add a 1" border, surround that with two rows of 2" squares, then another 1" border.  I have been auditioning fabrics to choose one for the borders of this quilt.  Here are some I have been considering. I am leaning toward the lighter one in the first photo, but I might still look for something else.





Here is a link to more info about the BOM and a photo of the project.

As usual, I will be linking up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Check out all the great inspiration there. 

Julie

3 comments:

  1. You are really coming along. I like both looks on the strips. The tan-ish strips make a great common denominator but the different strips between the rows ties in with the scrappiness of the various blocks. Hope that didn't muddle things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love samplers, and your colors are right up my alley! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lighter fabric too. I love orange! And the breeches---I can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...