Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dancing Stars update

I haven't made any new blocks for my Dancing Stars quilt this week, but I wanted to see my collection of blocks all together.  I am making the blocks as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge where a certain color is chosen each month.  So far, we have had bright pink, purple, and orange.  


I am linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, where you can see all sorts of ways that other quilters have been using their orange scraps this month.  I am also linking up to Amy's Creative Side, the source of this fabulous Dancing Stars pattern.

Julie

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us all your blocks together! This is going to be an amazing quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's already beautiful, and it's only going to get better with the new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful! They will make a beautiful quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty! I'd heard Dancing Stars mentioned, but I don't think I've seen the block before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how these are looking all together. Very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're dancing stars are really coming together, it will be a gorgeous quilt when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its looking awesome! I like it how you changed the stars to have two color with diff scales from the same color family. The dark background is looking great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks lovely. The stars are very striking on a black background

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...