Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 3/10/13

There has not been any change to my stash this week.  I was tempted to go fabric shopping yesterday, but somehow I managed to resist the urge.  I didn't have anything particular I needed to get for any current project, and I have more fabric than I can ever use.  The projects I am working on right now are all scrappy, which makes it easier to pull from my stash. I hope to keep my yardage used numbers ahead of purchases this year.


Used this week:   0 yards  

Used year to date:  10 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  7.5 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to resist the "urge" to buy fabric as new lines come out and they are all so different from what is in our stash. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! You did awesome by not giving in to the "urge." LOL It is sooooo hard, especially with some of the beautiful new lines of fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...