Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 3/17/13

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!  I know yesterday was International Quilting Day, but unfortunately I had to work all day and didn't have any time to quilt. Hopefully today will be more productive for quilting.

My main quilting project this past week has been getting a hanging sleeve sewn onto my Storm at Sea quilt.  There is a juried local quilt show this summer that I want to enter, and the entry form requires photos of the quilt be included.  No yardage used for that.


Used this week:   0 yards  
Used year to date:  10 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  7.5 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...