Tuesday, March 12, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 3/12/13

Last week was unusual in that I was at home alone every evening while my husband was off working.  I thought I would get lots of quilting done, but was generally too tired from work to do much.  I did manage to do a little bit of sewing each night though, and more on the weekend.

Tues., 3/5--Dancing Stars
Wed., 3/6--Dancing Stars
Thur., 3/7--Dancing Stars
Fri., 3/8--Dancing Stars
Sat., 3/9--Scrappy Sampler
Sun., 3/10--Scrappy Sampler
Mon., 3/11--Storm at Sea hanging sleeve

Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creativity. 

Julie

4 comments:

  1. You did great getting in some sewing time every day. I don't know how working people get so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel like I get much done, but it sure helps to do at least a little bit every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice week. I usually have great plans when I'm home and then end up doing nothing. you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard after a day at work to then go sew, though usually once I get up to the sewing room, I wake up a bit and am sorry I didn't go up earlier. Great week. A little bit every night does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...