Sunday, February 25, 2024

Stash Report and Stitching Time 2/25/2024

My first two blocks for the Chatsworth Quilt Along were finished just in time for the release of the next two blocks on Thursday. I'm so excited by how these blocks look, and I've already started on Blocks 3 & 4. These two used a total of 3/4 yard of fabric.


My other fabric usage for the week was 1/2 yard for the  placemat made as part of Project Quilting 15.4: Hourglass. You can see it HEREThere were no new fabric additions to the stash last week, but I did place an order that should get here in a week or so.

2024 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                     1.25 yards
Used year to date:               13.75 yards
Added last week:                     0.0 yards
Added year to date:             17.50 yards
Net added in 2024:             3.75 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I've been working away at several different projects, and yesterday I spent part of the afternoon pulling out fabric options for two possible baby quilts.

15 Minute Challenge for 2024: 
2/18 - 2/24          7 of 7 days
2024 Total        55 of 55 days
Success rate                100%

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Those Chatsworth blocks are really cool. Congrats on great metrics for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those blocks. I can't start another project. I need to get some of these things accomplished and my studio cleaned up. I can't wait to see the next two blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light blue triangles make the centers pop -- great color way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very interesting star blocks. Haven't seen anything quite like them before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...