Monday, February 19, 2024

Chatsworth Blocks

My second block for the Chatsworth Quilt-Along has been finished for a week or so, but I finally got some photos of it over the weekend.

Chatsworth, Block 2
16" finished size block

I'm planning to use different red and blue fabrics in each block with a single background fabric. I had pulled out several light blue fabrics as options for the ring of triangles around the star, but it turned out that I had just enough of the fabric in this block to use in all the blocks (fingers crossed that I counted correctly while cutting.)

Here are my first two blocks together. The next two blocks will be presented later this week.


I'm very excited about this quilt and have to restrain myself to keep from diving in and making all the blocks right now!

The Chatsworth pattern was designed by Doug Leko of Antler Quilt Design, and the quilt-along is hosted by Moda Fabrics. The quilt finishes at 74" x 88", but the book also includes other size variations and layouts. It's not too late to join the quilt-along!

Check out what other quilters are working on this week at Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts and at Monday Musings at Songbird Designs. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. Those Chatsworth blocks turned out beautifully. That's going to make a great QOV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Chatsworth blocks done in red, white, blue. Wow! That will be a beautiful QOV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing you progress on the Chatsworth blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be beautiful, Julie! Thanks for sharing on Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...