Sunday, February 18, 2024

Stash Report and Stitching Time 2/18/2024

My main quilting project for the past week was catching up on the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) borders. I finished off the assignments for week 3 (triangles) and week 4 (on point), ending up with two 20" blocks. You can see both blocks below and read more about them in yesterday's post. I used a total of 3/4 yard of fabric in the borders of those blocks.



I also used 3/8 yard of fabric for the Rail Fence Spinner blocks shared in yesterday's Rainbow Scrap Challenge post.

There were no new fabric additions to the stash last week. I keep chipping away at getting back to even numbers.

2024 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                  1.125 yards
Used year to date:               12.50 yards
Added last week:                     0.0 yards
Added year to date:             17.50 yards
Net added in 2024:              5.0 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. Besides cutting and stitching, I've also been devoting more time lately to quilt guild business. We kicked off our new Block of the Month project this week, and I need to get my blocks made before the next meeting. I'm having a hard time deciding on my color palette.

15 Minute Challenge for 2024: 
2/11 - 2/17          7 of 7 days
2024 Total        48 of 48 days
Success rate                100%

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. I hear you on chipping away to recover from stash purchases, I'm doing the same. But at least I've used more fabric this year then to this point last year. Great stitching metrics as always. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your SAHRR blocks. Looking forward to your final reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks! Thanks for linking up. You do such a great job at steadily using your stash.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...