Sunday, October 2, 2022

Stash Report and Stitching Time 10/2/2022

It has been two weeks since my last stash report. We were out of town last Sunday, and there wasn't much to report anyway. I did add one yard of fabric to the stash, this lovely panel for my Santa-collector husband. I should be able to use this to practice some of the motifs I've been learning in free-motion quilting class.


On the usage side, I made a set of four LeMoyne Star placemats which will be donated to my local quilt guild for their Christmas fair. You can read more about them in my post
HERE. It seems that there was a Christmas theme going on in my sewing room this week.



2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:              1.75 yards
Used year to date:     110.875 yards
Added last week:              1.0 yards
Added year to date:     106.25 yards
Net used in 2022       4.625 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. Welcome back to Kate--we missed your posts! 

My numbers cover the past two weeks, which included a multi-day road trip to Cincinnati, Louisville, and Nashville. I had a hand-stitching project along on the trip, but rarely pulled it out, which led to two days with no quilting time. I did get to go to a quilt show in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Here's my favorite quilt from the show--the design is called Crystal Prism, and it was made by Mary Lois Hill.


15 Minute Challenge for 2022: 
9/18 - 10/1        12 of 14 days
2022 Total      267 of 274 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas placemat, Julie.
    Crystal Prism is awesome, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Santa panel! That Crystal Prism quilt is really spectacular. You've still done really well on both the stash fronts with more out than in and lots of stitching time this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...