Friday, September 30, 2022

LeMoyne Star Placemats

My quilting time has been sporadic and unfocused lately, but I was determined to finish something this week, even if it was just a small project. I had run across a LeMoyne star block made with Christmas fabrics and decided to make a few more, then turned them into a set of placemats.


The fabrics are all quite old, and they feature designs of Christmas tree lights. It was finally time to use them, although I still have plenty more of each fabric.



These will go to the Common Threads quilt guild, either to be donated to Meals on Wheels or to be sold in the upcoming Christmas fair.

It's time to go see what else I can dig out of that box of Christmas fabrics!

Linking up with:
Needle & Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict



Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable with the Christmas lights fabric! Someone is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Diann. I love those placemats, and the colors feel more Christmassy to me than other lighter (like lime and pink) modern colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!!! and wow... Christmas is coming isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...