Saturday, September 10, 2022

Scrappy Rainbow Saturday 9/10/2022

My projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge have not been getting much attention lately, but I did pull out a stack of 2.5" light blue squares yesterday and made my Scrappy Heart block for September.


I decided to take a look at all nine blocks together on the design wall and check on the color mix. Looking good at this point! I believe our color for next month will be light/bright green, and then I will need only one more block after that. (Yes, I know that 11 is a strange number of blocks for a quilt.) I'm thinking I will add another warm color, maybe a tan/brown combo.


Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 
every Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. Those hearts look wonderful. What a terrific use of 2.5" squares. I have a whole box full and might need to give this block a test run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart blocks look even better together! This pattern is going on my list for next year's RSC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...