Monday, October 31, 2022

Design Wall Monday 10/31/2022

My current quilting focus has been catching up on my Charm Basket blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I finished the last set of blocks in light and bright blues on Saturday, ending up with 24 of them.


Finishing that set of blocks brought my total number of basket blocks up to around 225. I was so excited to have them all done and began putting all the colors up on the design wall together. I started in the bottom left corner with the purple and blue blocks.


After getting all of the blocks up on the wall and doing a little rearranging of colors, I started sewing them together. So far I have gotten the first two columns stitched up, and there are 11 more columns to go.

Check out what other quilters are working on this week at Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts. Unfortunately, Beth at Love Laugh Quilt has decided to discontinue her Monday Making link-up.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are so dang cute! Did you have the whole color plan in mind when you started these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! These little baskets are amazing. I've been checking out RSC blog posts and you win! lol I'm hoping to play along next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of blocks! You've made a great start on the assembly. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...