Sunday, August 28, 2022

Stash Report and Stitching Time 8/28/2022

The stash report for the past week doesn't show any usage or additions, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been quilting. I'm nearly finished making  the Snail's Trail blocks that I showed in Monday's post. I've also been doing a little bit of hand applique, finishing two bright blue heart blocks during a Zoom quilt guild meeting.



2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                0.0 yards
Used year to date:       89.125 yards
Added last week:              0.0 yards
Added year to date:       86.25 yards
Net used in 2022       2.875 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. Kate hasn't been able to blog lately because of computer issues, but I'm going to continue posting my numbers here. I was able to get in at least 15 minutes every day, even with house guests here for a couple of those days.

15 Minute Challenge for 2022: 
8/21 - 8/27           7 of 7 days
2022 Total      234 of 239 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Such perfect edges!!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been able to do appliques that met my self-imposed standards. I'm sure it's a matter of practice just like mastering free motion quilting. I guess too many other bright, shiny objects get in the way of devoting the time to improve my applique technique. Your hearts are perfect.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...