Monday, August 22, 2022

Another New/Old Project

My design walls are still empty today, but I do have some blocks to share. I pulled out the pieces from an old UFO, a mini Snail's Trail quilt. These blocks are foundation paper pieced. The paper on the backs means they won't stick to my flannel design wall, which is why you are getting a photo of them on the cutting table.


The plan is to make a total of 64 blocks and set them 8 x 8. The palest yellow at the upper left will be the center of the quilt, shading out to the orange and rust fabrics around the outer edges. The blocks finish at only 3.5", so this will be a very small quilt. I have about 20 blocks left to make, then I can get them trimmed down and joined together.

Check out what other quilters are working on this week at Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts and Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. these are really pretty--nice work hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pattern is on my bucket list, love the colors you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty. I hope you are able to make progress on them again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...