Sunday, August 7, 2022

Stash Report and Stitching Time 8/7/2022

My stash report for the past week shows some good movement in the used direction, and no change on the fabric added side. I used 3/8 yard for the binding on the Rainbow LeMoyne row quilt, shared HERE. The larger amount used was 5-1/8 yards for the blocks, sashing and cornerstones of my Granny's Stars quilt top. I have all of them joined together into rows, but I'm holding off until I have a better idea about how I'm going to quilt this before I sew the rows together. Here's the first row that was assembled.


2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                5.5 yards
Used year to date:          85.5 yards
Added last week:              0.0 yards
Added year to date:       83.25 yards
Net used in 2022         2.25 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. Kate hasn't been able to blog lately because of computer issues, but I'm going to continue posting my numbers here. After getting the Granny's Stars blocks joined into rows, I've spent the majority of my time concentrating on free-motion quilting. I need to pull out one of my piecing projects for breaks from FMQ.

15 Minute Challenge for 2022: 
7/31 - 8/6             7 of 7 days
2022 Total      213 of 218 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, your projects are always so lovely and this one is no exception! Love how you used your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks Julie, such great fussy cutting for the centers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...