Monday, August 1, 2022

Granny's Stars Assembly

The construction of blocks for the Granny's Stars quilt continued through the past week, and I finished the final four blocks on Sunday. There are twelve blocks total, and they will finish at 16" square. The shadowy hallway design wall was the only spot big enough for a photo.

Granny's Stars (aka Panama Stars)

I've started joining the blocks and sashing together into rows. I was able to finish one row before I stopped for the day.


I plan to continue building rows and joining them together later today. I would love to have a finished quilt top by the end of the week!

Check out what other quilters are working on this week at Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts and Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! This one is really coming together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you fussy cut the centers. They are really lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these blocks so much! What a refreshing color palette you’ve chosen! Way to go, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bright and cheerful colorway--looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...