Thursday, August 4, 2022

One Monthly Goal--August 2022

It has been a few months since I posted a One Monthly Goal, and I think it's time to set a new one. Rather than the usual project goal (like finish putting a group of blocks together into a top), I'm going with more of a process goal this time around.


I bought a Juki J-150QVP machine a couple months ago, and I am determined to spend more time getting comfortable with free-motion quilting on it. My One Monthly goal for August is to spend at least 15 minutes every single day doing some free-motion quilting. If I miss a day, I will need to make up that time within the next three days (my personal challenge, my rules!)

I've gotten off to a good start toward my goal by finishing up the quilting on a baby quilt that had been partially quilted for several months. This is my Rainbow LeMoyne Row Quilt. You can read more about it and see plenty of photos in yesterday's post.


For now, it's time for me to see what other quilt tops and backs are ready to get layered, then get back to the quilting machine! I'm linking up with the One Monthly Goal party at Elm Street Quilts.

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA


1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great goal. Sometimes it takes really consistent usage to get accustomed to a new machine or a new process. Have fun with that! Your rainbow quilt is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...