Tuesday, May 25, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 5/25/2021

Happy To-Do Tuesday once again!  Normally this would be the time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead.  However, I missed posting my to-do lists over the past couple of weeks, so it's time for me to do some catching up. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits. 

In the past three week, I have managed to keep up with most of my on-going projects. I'm up-to-date with the daily Bowties, plus the weekly Sewcialites blocks. I'm also on track with most of my various projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I started a new project, some redwork embroidery, so that I would have some hand stitching to take along on a recent trip.

I'm back to my semi-regular rotation of current projects, plus I have added the embroidery. I'm also hoping to pull out one old project and make some progress on it.

To-Do List for 5/25 - 5/31
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day  
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #33
I finished Blocks #29 - 32 since my last to-do list.


3. 
Sew Colorful Stars--make 1 red block 
4. Moda Blockheads--figure out a plan for setting my blocks
I started making these red, white and blue scrappy blocks in 2017, and have barely touched them in two years. Memorial Day weekend seems like a good time to do something with them.


5. 
Redwork embroidery--make progress


I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA  

3 comments:

  1. Those Blockheads blocks in red, white, and blue are fun! That looks like the perfect project for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent plan for Memorial Day weekend, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects on the go there! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...