Saturday, May 15, 2021

Scrappy Rainbow Saturday--Week 20, 2021

It has been fun making more kaleidoscope blocks from my 30's fabrics and getting them up on the design wall together. Our color for May at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is red, and I made 16 red kaleidoscope blocks. The top row of blocks in yellow and pink were made from some of the 30's reproductions that my sister Karen sent me recently. They are great additions to the collection!


Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the 
Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday.

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Those are pretty in their soft colors! I really like the mint green background triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so happy up on the wall. Love the mint green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kaleidoscope blocks are looking fantastic! Is that mint green a solid? I was looking for that exact shade of mint green for a vintage quilt repair in my queue recently and had to settle on a mint green with tiny white plusses printed on it instead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...