It's Tuesday morning once again, which means it is time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us.
My list for last week was long, but I managed to complete every goal on the list. I spent much more time than expected on #2, but the list helped me stay focused on finishing the rest of the items at the end of the week.
To-Do List for 1/19 - 1/25:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day ✔done
I've gotten a little bit ahead and have 27 bowtie blocks made so far.
2. Blooming Onion--make six more blocks ✔done
Instead of making just six blocks, I made the remaining 18 blocks last week and then joined all the blocks together. You can see my finished quilt top in yesterday's post.
3. Glorified 9-Patch--make 1 block in pink ✔done
4. Grassy Creek mystery--put together two blocks ✔done
5. Sewcialites QAL--make block #16 ✔done
Here are the blocks for goals #3-5. The two top blocks are for Grassy Creek, the white and lavender block on the right is for the Sewcialites QAL, and the pink and black block is the Glorified 9-Patch. At the bottom left is a block I made from four Double Bowtie blocks in Green Bay Packers colors. Unfortunately, they lost on Sunday, but maybe I will do something with the block before next season.
6. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--add piano keys border ✔done
I finished the piano keys border and included it in Sunday's blog post.
I had hoped that my list would be shorter for next week, but it has stayed at the same number of tasks. Most of them are continuations from previous weeks.
To-Do List for 1/26 - 2/1:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day
2. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--add plus signs border
3. Glorified 9-Patch--make 2 blocks in pink
4. Grassy Creek mystery--put together six blocks (working on this quilt will be my biggest project for the week)
5. Sewcialites QAL--make block #17
That should all be plenty to keep me busy for the next week! I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.
Julie in GA