Tuesday, January 19, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 1/19/2021

The to-do list that I posted a week ago was longer than usual, but having the list helped keep me focused and I was able to finish every goal on it. It would be great to have another successful week like that. It's time now to link up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. Here's my list from last week:


To-Do List for 1/12 - 1/18/2021:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day                    ✔done
I've been keeping up with making my daily bowties. Here are the most recent blocks. They will finish at 5".

2. Blooming Onion--make more blocks                                     
✔done
Here are a few of the most recently finished blocks. Blocks will finish at 10".

3. Glorified 9-Patch--make 1 block in pink                                
✔done
My first pink block is done, and I love it with the black background! 6" finished size.

4. 30's Kaleidoscope--start making blocks (a new project)         ✔done
You can see the 19 blocks I made in THIS POST.

5. Grassy Creek mystery--put together first block                     ✔done
I made six blocks, and you can check them out in yesterday's post HERE.

6. Sewcialites QAL--make block #15                                        ✔done
Another 6" block completed, made with adorable Scottie dog fabric!

7. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--choose center block     
✔done
I decided to use a feathered star block that I made almost 20 years ago! You can see it in THIS POST.

My to-do list for the next week looks very much like the last one, although one item has been removed because it is done for this month. Several of the to-dos involve making only one or two blocks, so I hope I can keep up with everything.

To-Do List for 1/19 - 1/25:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day 
2. Blooming Onion--make six more blocks                                     
3. Glorified 9-Patch--make 1 block in pink                                    
4. Grassy Creek mystery--put together two blocks                     
5. Sewcialites QAL--make block #16                                        
6. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--add piano keys border 

That should all be plenty to keep me busy for the next week!  I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us. 


Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. All beautiful works in progress--but I must admit my favorite is that "Blooming Onion"--so luscious...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink blocks! Have fun with your week's list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a big list and you did great with it! Love the blooming onion blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the check marks for last week. Hope this week has gone as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...