It has been a few weeks since my last To-Do Tuesday post, and I can't really figure out why. Of course there were the holidays in there, but we stayed at home and I still had plenty of quilting time. Last Tuesday was the Georgia run-off elections, but we had voted early, so that didn't slow me down either. At any rate, I'm hoping to get back to more regular participation in the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. Here's the list from my last post:
To-Do List for 12/22 - 12/28/2020
1. RSC Square Dance--finish joining all blocks together ✔done
Two quilt tops finished, each measuring 40" x 60". They could be joined together into a single 60" x 80" quilt.
2. Grassy Creek mystery--finish Step 4, begin Step 5 ✔done
Bonnie posted Step 7, the final reveal, last Friday. I am done through Step 5 and have started Step 6.
3. Sewcialites QAL--make block #14 ✔done
The Sewcialites QAL took a couple weeks off for the holidays, and block #14 was just posted last Friday. I am all caught up on these blocks.
4. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one black/grey block ✔done
I finished two black/grey blocks while watching election returns. They will get trimmed down when I am ready to join blocks together.
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day
2. Blooming Onion--make more blocks (I shared the beginning of this project in yesterday's post.)
3. Glorified 9-Patch--make 1 block in pink
4. 30's Kaleidoscope--start making blocks (a new project)
5. Grassy Creek mystery--put together first block
6. Sewcialites QAL--make block #15
7. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--choose or make center block
Once again, I've gotten carried away with making my list. It's unlikely I will get to everything, but it would be great to move ahead on most of them. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.
Julie in GA