My main quilting project over the last week was quilting another baby quilt, and I was able to get it completely finished. I also completed one other goal from last weeks To-Do Tuesday list and made progress on the third.
To-do list for 6/30- 7/6:
1. 2nd baby quilt--layer, quilt and finish ✔ FINISHED!
2. Scrap Snap--join blocks into columns ✔ done
3. Cleaning--clear away at least one pile progress
For the week ahead, I have a secret project to work on, plus two Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects to move ahead. I've also pulled out an older UFO for some attention.
To-do list for 7/7 - 7/13:
1. Secret sewing project--finish
2. Scrap Snap--join columns together
3. RSC Stashbuster Square Dance--make at least 13 blocks in blue & purple
4. Dresden Stars--start assembly of top
The Dresden Star quilt was a project started in a class with Edyta Sitar. While going through my photos, I discovered that the class happened way back in 2013! I think I have all of the blocks finished and just need to get them joined together with sashing, setting triangles and borders. It's long past time to get these blocks into a finished quilt top, so that is my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for July.
That should be plenty to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us and with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.
Julie in GA