Once again, I am joining the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us.
I did well with last week's to-do list, completing three of my four tasks, including one finished quilt top.
To-do list for 7/7 - 7/13:
1. Secret sewing project--finish ✔ done (but I can't show it yet)
2. Scrap Snap--join columns together ✔ quilt top is finished!
3. RSC Stashbuster Square Dance--make at least 13 blocks in blue & purple ✔ 16 blocks done
4. Dresden Stars--start assembly of top blocks are on design wall
Scrap Snap quilt top, 60.5" x 72.5"
Dresden Star blocks on design wall
with sashing/setting/border fabrics
To-do list for 7/14 - 7/20:
1. RSC Stashbuster Square Dance--make at least 7 blocks in blue & purple
2. Dresden Stars--decide on layout/setting, start assembly
3. Clear away face mask leftovers (until I need to make some more)
That should be plenty to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .
Julie in GA