HAPPY 2014 to all!
I realized today that I had not posted my "Get It Done" list from December and goals for January. I did pretty well on my goals for last month, especially considering how difficult it is to find time over the holidays.
1. Dancing Stars--join blocks into quilt top. Started, but not complete
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--join all the 10" blocks to the center of the quilt; continue making bowties for the borders. All blocks joined; need to make more bowties
3. Scrap Hexies--continue my hexie hand stitching project. Done!
4. Finish 3 sets of placemats for Christmas gifts. Done!
5? Maybe start Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice mystery--I still haven't decided if I am going to do this one or not. Decided to wait on this year's mystery
January 2014 goals:
1. Scrappy Sampler--finish making bowties for border
2. Scrap Hexies--make blue hexie star & snowflakes
3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--decide on my project and make blue blocks
4. Tell It to the Stars (Judy L. mystery)--make January blocks
5. Begin quilting Dancing Stars
See how well other quilters did at reaching their goals this month and what they hope to accomplish in the month ahead at Patchwork Times.
Julie in GA