Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes--January 2014


ALYoF2014
I have so many UFO's and WIP's in my sewing room that they are threatening to drive me crazy! It's time to buckle down and do some finishing.
To that end, I am joining in on the "Lovely Year of Finishes 2014." My January goal is to finish making the bowtie blocks for the borders of my Scrappy Sampler quilt shown below. This quilt was made as a BOM last year, and just needs two rows of bowties around the outside as borders. By the end of the month, I want to have this top DONE and ready for quilting.

Many others have posted links showing their January finishing plans at A Lovely Year of Finishes. Let's all get sewing and achieve our goals!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt. The colors remind me of an autunm forest. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...