Monday, January 6, 2014

Design Wall Monday 1/6/14

My design wall is mostly covered with the blocks for half of my Dancing Stars quilt. The rest have already been joined together into two large sections.



The new additions to the design wall are  LeMoyne Stars 
for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge--can you tell I love bright colors on black?! At the lower right are the first 2 star blocks for the Tell It to the Stars mystery. I am going scrappy with my fabrics for that too.




I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. Check it out for great ideas and inspiration.


Julie in GA

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your Dancing Stars quilt. Is this your own pattern? I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dancing stars every time I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy looking design wall. The LeMoyne stars are going to be a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks! I've always loved making quilts with black...it's just getting harder and harder to see well when quilting and piecing it. Don't you love getting older?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stars look wonderful all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your new scrappy projects. I love the look of brights with black. I'm thinking of doing Judy's mystery with a black background, I just need to find the other fabrics in my stash to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your star blocks. I am going scrappy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You think like me when it comes to using black with bright colors. All your star blocks look great! Your design wall is so pretty it makes me want to start any one of those. Congrats on winning the wonderful fabric from Vicky. What a great prize!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...