Sunday, June 9, 2024

Stash Report and Stitching Time 6/9/2024

My stash report for the past week covers a variety of projects, as is typical for me. That includes my Bite-Size Gems project from a recent workshop, plus my scrappy blue Rail Fence Spinners blocks, which were shared in yesterday's post. I also finished two new blocks for Sewcialites 2, our quilt guild's block of the month for this year.



I've been making the Sewcialites 2 blocks in three different sizes each month. These are 9" blocks, and I still need to make the 3" and 6" versions. I think I will simplify the 3" butterfly block, and I'm going to come up with a different block pattern for the 6" set. I'm using Christmas fabrics for those, and in my mind, a butterfly just doesn't fit with that group.

My total for fabric used this week came to 1.5 yards. I just received my order from a Memorial Day sale, but haven't totaled up the additions to the stash yet. That will be included in the count next week.

2024 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                    1.50 yards
Used year to date:             37.125 yards
Added last week:                   0.00 yards
Added year to date:             27.50 yards
Net used in 2024:            9.625 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. It was a busy quilting week, with one new project started plus continued work on ongoing projects. I also went to one quilt museum exhibit and one quilt show (more on those later.) It was an excellent quilty week!

15 Minute Challenge for 2024: 
6/2 - 6/8                   7 of 7 days
2024 Total          157 of 160 days
Success rate                 98.1 %   


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Your Sewcialites blocks turned out beautifully. I have a butterfly shirt that has snowflakes on it that I wear at Christmas. But I can see why you'd want to change out that block. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks. Absolutely love the colors. I may have to make something with that color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...