Sunday, July 10, 2022

Stash Report & Stitching Time 7/10/2022

I was afraid there would be very little to share for my stash report this week, but then remembered that I had added the borders to my Stack & Whack Triangle Squares quilt top. I also made this Feathered Star block, which was shared in yesterday's post, but I like it so much that it's getting posted again!




My total usage for the week came to 1.375 yards, and there was no new fabric added to the stash!


2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:            1.375 yards
Used year to date:      72.125 yards
Added last week:              0.0 yards
Added year to date:      68.25 yards
Net used in 2022      3.875 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. Kate hasn't been able to blog lately because of computer issues, but I'm going to continue posting my numbers here. I didn't make huge progress on any of my projects, but I did spend time stitching every single day. The Feathered Star block was especially intense and time consuming!

15 Minute Challenge for 2022: 
7/3 - 7/9               7 of 7 days
2022 Total      185 of 190 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Great week Julie - that feathered star block is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...