Saturday, July 30, 2022

Purple Hearts

One of my quilting goals for the month of July was to finish eight purple applique hearts. The hearts are one of my projects this year for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and our color for July was purple.


I managed to complete five of the purple blocks. Our new color for August is orange, and I don't need to make any more orange blocks. I started this project in July of 2021, and orange was one of the colors that got done last year. I will carry on with the rest of my purple blocks into August. I also have a purple Hawaiian applique block that is nearing completion.

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

1 comment:

  1. I think some of my RSC projects already have orange too. I plan to play catch-up in August too. Love the hearts. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...