Sunday, July 3, 2022

Stash Report and Stitching Time 7/3/2022

Last week my stash report finally reached the point of showing more fabric going out than coming in for the year, and I hope to keep it heading in that direction. When I was digging through my stash for fabrics to donate to the guild, I ran across a group of different berry prints, all quite old (probably late 1990's.) I decided they would make the perfect set of fabric napkins for the summer. I made two napkins from each fabric, using a total of 2 yards. 


I also used 1/4 yard in the Scrappy Heart block shared in yesterday's post. No new fabric was added to the stash last week.


2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:              2.25 yards
Used year to date:        70.75 yards
Added last week:              0.0 yards
Added year to date:      68.25 yards
Net used in 2022         2.50 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. I did get some piecing done, but I'm still working on reconfiguring my sewing room to accommodate my new machine

15 Minute Challenge for 2022: 
6/26 - 7/2             7 of 7 days
2022 Total      178 of 183 days

I picked up a couple of storage pieces at Ikea this week and spent more time than expected assembling and getting them put into place. One thing I needed was a storage cabinet that could also hold the TV and DVR. Ed spotted this one first thing when we got into Ikea, and it seems like it should work out great. We had to put a couple of big books under the TV to lift it up enough to be able to turn it and clear the sides. The hardest part was getting the doors to hang semi-straight!

 
Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...