Happy Groundhog Day and Happy To-Do Tuesday too! It's time once again to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us.
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
To-Do Tuesday 2/2/21
Last week's list was another long one, and having the list helped keep me focused on meeting those goals. I generally find that I might work on whichever project I'm most interested in early in the week, then concentrate on finishing off the rest of the list over the weekend. That has been working well for me lately.
To-Do List for 1/26 - 2/1:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day ✔done
I ended up with 36 pink blocks for the month of January and have switched to yellow for February.
2. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--add plus signs border ✔done
My plus signs are not a full border, but the corner blocks on the piano keys border.
3. Glorified 9-Patch--make 2 blocks in pink ✔done
I finished the last two blocks in pink plus two in black/grey.
4. Grassy Creek mystery--put together six blocks ✔done
I finished making all the blocks needed for this quilt and have started joining them together. Here is what is done so far.
5. Sewcialites QAL--make block #17 ✔done
This is one of my favorite 30's reproduction prints, and I have it in several colors.
6. Sew Colorful Stars--make one pink block ✔done
Lots of half-square triangles in this block! 16" finished size block.
Last week certainly was productive! The cold weather makes time in the quilting room my top choice of activity. Of course, it's also my top choice in any other weather too!
To-Do List for 2/2 - 2/8:
1. Bowties 365--make one yellow bowtie block every day
2. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--add Flying Geese border
3. Grassy Creek mystery--finish assembly, decide on borders
4. Sewcialites QAL--make block #18
5. One Monthly Goal--choose a project & write blog post
6. 30's Kaleidoscope--cut yellows and start piecing blocks
That should all be plenty to keep me busy for the next week! I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.
Julie in GA