Happy To-Do Tuesday once again. It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
To-Do Tuesday 2/9/2021
The weekly to-do list continues to help keep me focused on my current projects. It worked so well last week that I had my entire list done by Sunday, which made it possible for me to begin another new project, a Super Bowl Sunday mystery that I blogged about yesterday. Now I have yet one more item on next week's list.
To-Do List for 2/2 - 2/8:
1. Bowties 365--make one yellow bowtie block every day ✔done
I'm right on track with these blocks.
2. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--add Flying Geese border ✔done
See it in THIS blog post.
3. Grassy Creek mystery--finish assembly, decide on borders ✔done
I have the quilt center all together and have chosen a multicolor batik for the border.
4. Sewcialites QAL--make block #18 ✔done
This little 6" block has 40 pieces in it!
5. One Monthly Goal--choose a project & write blog post ✔done
Check out my OMG post HERE.
6. 30's Kaleidoscope--cut yellows and start piecing blocks ✔done
My yellow blocks are done, except for the outer corners on half the blocks (where you see the grey) because I haven't chosen the fabric yet.
To-Do List for 2/9 - 2/15:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day
2. Grassy Creek mystery--add borders
3. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--add next round (checkerboard)
4. Sewcialites QAL--make block #19
5. Scrap Magnet--make 2 yellow blocks
6. Sister's Choice (OMG)--quilt 3 border sections
7. Super Bowl Mystery--finish making blocks
That should all be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week! I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.
Julie in GA