Sunday, January 19, 2020

Stitching and DeStashing--Week 3, 2020

We've passed the middle of the month, and I finally can report a change to my stash numbers. The best part is that it was yardage used, not added! It's only a small amount (1/4 yard), but that's better than nothing. The fabric was used on my 12" Scrappy Bear Paws block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.





2020 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                            0.25 yards
Used year to date:                        0.25 yards
Added last week:                            0.0 yards
Added year to date:                        0.0 yards
Net used year to date                 .25 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I've been working on multiple projects, which helps keep my interest in stitching every day.

15 Minute Challenge:  
1/12 - 1/18                 7 of 7 days
2020 Total               18 of 18 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. Many thanks to Donna and to Kate for hosting both of these link-ups!

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

8 comments:

  1. Lovely green block..nice work on stash deduction--I have not any idea even how much fabric I have on hand...not good;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for ideas for my random bonus triangles. I really like your scrappy bear claw block. When I finally get back to the sewing machine, I'm going to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stash numbers and good stitching time numbers. Hopefully, you'll have more stash for the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to build some Bear Paw blocks, too. I have some scrappy HSTs that would be just the thing. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bears paw block is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute block and congrats on the stash and stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing well on your sewing time, and I do like that green block. Green is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...