Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Wall Monday--Continuing to Frolic

Last Monday there was only a single block together for Frolic, Bonnie Hunter's 2019 mystery quilt. This Monday there are eleven of them up on the design wall together. It is slow work to put these blocks together, especially since I don't have all of the different parts already made for them like some of the flying geese and pinwheels.


I'm very happy with the way my colors are looking together. I need to figure out how big I want this quilt to end up and whether I will set the blocks on point as shown here or do a straight set. Once those questions are settled, I will know how many more blocks need to be made.

I'm linking up with Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts and Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt. Check them out for lots of great inspiration.

Happy quilting everyone!


Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. I assume you waited to make the quilt until after the reveal? I saved it all but haven't started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors! It's going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your colors for frolic - this mystery has been really difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your colors. They go so well together. What a great job! I, too, am not sure I am liking my colors nearly as well as I like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are so gorgeous! I don't know how big my quilt is going to be either; I only finished my first block this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your version of Frolic looks great, your colors really worked out well. I agree, it takes a bit to put those blocks together, but that seems to be the way of it with Bonnie's mysteries.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...