1. My October goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes is to finish the binding on another quilt. This time it is my Dancing Stars quilt, which was my 2013 project for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Nothing done.
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make 6-8 LeMoyne Stars in October's color. Made nine 6" stars and two 12" stars in blacks, greys and browns.
3. Scrap Hexies--make hexie star & snowflakes. I have been adding background hexies to the stars and snowflakes that were made last year.
4. Make 10-20 Autumn Leaves blocks to make this UFO bigger. Nothing done.
5. Make at least 30 blocks as part of the 350 Blocks Project Made 67 blocks
6. Spend at least 15 minutes each day quilting--cutting, sewing, designing, etc. Done 30 out of 31 days (every day except my birthday!)
1. My November goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes is to quilt and bind the "Surrounded by Love" baby quilt. We will be seeing our niece and her husband (the parents-to-be) at Thanksgiving, and I would love to give them the quilt in person. Baby girl is due in January.
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make 6-8 LeMoyne Stars in November's color.
3. Scrap Hexies--continue adding background to hexie stars & snowflakes.
4. Tell It to the Stars--make November's blocks for the pieced border
5. Make at least 30 blocks as part of the 350 Blocks Project
6. Spend at least 15 minutes each day quilting--cutting, sewing, designing, etc.
There you have it, my quilting plans and goals for November and my results from October. Watch for the next update at the end of November.
Julie in GA