It is time to post my last set of goals for the Get It Done Challenge that Judy has been hosting. Even if she decides not to continue the challenge next year, I may keep posting my own quilting goals for each month. Posting these lists has made a big difference in keeping me focused on my current projects, rather than starting a million new ones and never completing any.
1. Dancing Stars--make a set of blocks in this month's color (brown) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 12 blocks made
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks. Blocks made for both November & December!
3. Scrap Hexies--continue my hexie hand stitching project. One brown hexie snowflake done, hexie star and 2nd snowflake in progress
4. Finish at least one Christmas gift. One set of placemats finished, plus the tops for 2 more sets made.
5. Finish Easy Street top. Didn't even pull it out!
1. Dancing Stars--join blocks into quilt top.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--join all the 10" blocks to the center of the quilt; continue making bowties for the borders.
3. Scrap Hexies--continue my hexie hand stitching project.
4. Finish 3 sets of placemats for Christmas gifts.
5? Maybe start Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice mystery--I still haven't decided if I am going to do this one or not.
See how well other quilters did at reaching their goals this month and what they hope to accomplish in the month ahead at Patchwork Times.
Julie in GA