Monday, December 16, 2013

Hexie Snowflake

I finally finished the last brown hexie snowflake today. Brown was the assigned color for November in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. It's a good thing we weren't assigned a color for December--there's just too much going on to make much progress on any of my projects.



Not a great picture, but not too bad considering it was taken with my phone.

Now I need to figure out a different hexie project to have ready to go. Either I choose my own color and carry it over to next year's challenge, or I could pull out this project that has been hanging around for awhile.



I am linking up to the "In Hand EPP Party" at splish splash stash. You can check out some great English paper pieced projects there. I will also link up to Help for Hexie-aholics at Sarah Did It! 

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. You've really done well on keeping up with the hexies this year. I'd start something new, you've done so well at keeping up with the older projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snowflake! I think that pattern would be so cute for a denim pillow and I better write that idea down for next year..
    And I like that UFO with the orange, are those big patches? You might consider picking it back up!
    Like I am one to talk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hexie-aholics! looks like you qualify with your great variety of hexie projects. December was slow for me, too. but it's probably a good thing when life is so full the quilting takes a backseat for a bit. happy holidays! and thanks for linking up with "in hand." =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects look fabulous. I hadn't considered hexies for the rainbow challenge. Silly me...the snowflakes are a great idea. I lovethe colors in your other project too - the orange and blueGray are so deep. I hope you'll come back to HeLP again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...