Tuesday, December 10, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 12/10/13

It was a week ago today that I realized I needed to put a hold on my attempt to join Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice mystery. I had a great time working on last year's mystery, Easy Street, but I have too many other things going on right now to devote any time to a new project. Maybe I will come back to that in January.

Sometime in the next few days I should finish up my last Scrap Hexie snowflake from November. Then I will need to figure out another handwork project to keep me entertained on the train each morning.

12/3 - 12/9
Tuesday--Scrap Hexies, Southwest Solstice
Wednesday--Scrap Hexies, Placemats
Thursday--Scrap Hexies, Placemats 
Friday--Scrap Hexies, Placemats 
Saturday--Scrap Hexies
Sunday--Scrap Hexies, Placemats
Monday--Scrap Hexies, Placemats 


Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creative pursuits. 


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. I too make lists; you just feel more organized, even if you can't do it "all" LOL;
    I am not joining in on BH mystery either--two year's ago I tried and just couldn't keep up with all that cutting of small pieces....but it is fun to watch it unfold...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week. I have enough going on that I should have passed on Bonnie's mystery. But I just wanted to try one of hers.

    Looking foward to seeing your next hand work project. You always put together such beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud your decision! I am in the middle of Bonnie's mystery quilt and I've had to set aside a number of projects for it. Which I'm sad about. But on the flip side, I am enjoying the process. ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your decision. it is a difficult time of the year without adding new
    pressures.
    kathleen
    http://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...