Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 12/29/13

I had two goals for 2013 regarding my quilt fabric stash--use at least 100 yards by the end of the year, and to use up more fabric than is added to the stash. I was able to meet the first goal (just barely!) and came very close to meeting the second goal. I consider that a successful year! I hope to achieve the same goals in 2014.

Thanks so much to Judy for hosting Stash Report Sunday. Keeping track of my fabric purchases and usage has really made me more restrained when I am tempted by the on-line fabric sales.


Used this week:             1  yard
Used year to date:     101 yards


Added this week:           0 yards  
Added year to date:    104.25 yards

Net year to date:   
      3.25 yards stashed



Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. Good job on meeting your goals.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting your "used" goal for the year! No matter how hard we try, new fabric just has to come home from time to time. I try to "shop my stash" as much as possible, and only add new fabric when necessary. Most of my purchases this past year were "background" and neutral fabrics to go with my current collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A successful year indeed! I know how hard it is to reach that 100 yd goal -grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, AWESOME that you achieved what you wanted from your stash in 2013! Back to zeros now.... Good luck in 2014! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being so successful with stash management this year. You did really well. Have a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...