Saturday, October 5, 2024

Scrappy Dark Saturday

Much of my quilting time this week was spent catching up on my September blocks for the RSC Hen & Chicks Sampler. Our color assignment for the month was dark colors, and I decided to use black and grey for my blocks. It wasn't easy finding enough batik scraps in those colors.


The finished sizes of the blocks are 3" and 6". We have only one more set of blocks left to make for this sampler, and I'm planning to use brown and tan for those. Then it will be time to figure out how I want to set them all together.

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday. 


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Your Hen & Chick Sampler is coming along nicely. I'm a huge fan of black and white quilts. Your sense of scale and value really make the blocks shine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...